19 December, 2011

.


I delight in our dear friend Lin’s exclamation, “cookie madness!” in response to the bundle of cookies we gifted them last year.

I baked over 10 dozen cookies this weekend (definitely cookie madness!).

These cookies are becoming my holiday tradition. (Heidi, you’re a genius) We love them. I’m a huge fan of a spicy/savory cookie. (Ideally, nothing too terribly sweet) And so, I’ve conjured up a new cookie recipe this year to accompany Heidi’s ginger gems, inspired by these lovely darlings. They’re perfect.


2 comments:

alexandria said...

This photo is so amazing. Thank you for the heads up on the recipes. I have been wanting to bake something soon...this looks like just the thing.

cynthia said...

like a painting. gorgeous. had to come all the dang way over from flickr to comment.