01 December, 2011

.

.........

above, a very early breakfast at home. Right now i'm attempting brilliance in a cafe / working on a project. I find i switch up my cafe in the hopes that each will inspire productivity in a new/different/exciting way. The afternoon sun is warming my cheeks and glaring this screen a bit, so I may not be so lucky in this spot. All I'd like to do is close my eyes and feel the sun on my cheeks, instead of working. So needless, some cafes are more successful than others.

I could also probably sit here for a while and pontificate on my macchiato, and the perfect ratio of espresso to milk, but I should probably try to get back to work.

more soon.

2 comments:

alexandria said...

I like these musings and of course your photograph is lovely.

Julia said...

i'm all ears if you feel like pontificating. a macchiato sounds pretty nice to me right about now. i'm drinking re-warmed coffee from this morning...