24 September, 2011




We had spent most of the day at the brooklyn book festival and decided to cap it off with a pig roast.


.


Sam Sherman of Applewood fame roasted a pig for a few friends at quarter bar brooklyn last weekend. I'd like to note there was ample potato salad, grilled corn and really delicious cabbage slaw as well.


.


I'm glad I was able to steal away for a bit of quality time with friends.

. . . . . . . .

I'm off on a trip tomorrow to a place that is known for extraordinary pumpkin seed oil; I'll be be back in a few weeks to share some fun stuff.

. . . . . . . .

mamiya c3 tlr; 120 expired fuji 400h

2 comments:

alexandria said...

This looks like a good time was had. I never tire of your photography. It's always fresh and beautiful.

p.s. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Anonymous said...

incredible photos, jen. and i love a good pig roast...