06 May, 2009







In austin I found a mint vintage yashica electro 35 gsn rangefinder at uncommon objects on south congress. I'm so happy about that find..

while flying home i came across this passage reading dave eggers's the only meaning of the oil-wet water:

low-flying, quick moving clouds: I haven't long to live.

treetops, rounded and rough: That's probably true.

low-flying, quick moving clouds: I won't even make it to the sea. I can already see where I'll end.

treetops, rounded and rough: I don't know what to tell you.

low-flying, quick moving clouds: But the thing is, I really love moving like this, though I know I won't even make it.

treetops, rounded and rough: There are advantages to flight.

low-flying, quick moving clouds: But thought is its unfitting companion.

so fitting... isn't it? it was really wonderful watching the boys perform their latest in austin.

No comments: